At FRP Engineering, we supply only the best quality and safest handrails. Available as custom fabricated handrails or modular kits, they come in either round or square profiles. All of FRP Engineering’s handrail systems are designed to meet all Australian and New Zealand Standards including OH&S and building code requirements.
Constructed using high-quality FRP Materials ( fibre reinforced plastic), all FRP Handrails are Vinyl Ester Resin to provide the maximum level of chemical resistance and stability. Handrails can be fabricated in Square or Round profiles.
FRP Engineering handrails provide a superior solution to metal handrails for many applications. The benefits of FRP’s handrails include:
- Easy to assemble, does not require on-site welding – making for a more cost-effective solution than other handrail systems
- Longer lasting compared to galvanised steel handrails
- Easy to maintain, as they have low maintenance costs
- Relatively stronger and lightweight handrails
- Corrosion resistant handrails
- Fire retardant handrails
- UV and thermally stable handrails
FRP handrails are suitable for a wide range of structures and applications. These applications can vary from being utilised in safety barriers and shop fittings to extreme environments such as mining, oil and gas, electrical sub-stations, and chemical plants. They can also be combined with our other FRP structures, such as FRP Engineering platforms.
At FRP Engineering, our 100% in-house custom designed handrails can be built specifically to suit your project with unlimited sizes and lengths.
To find out how our handrails are the perfect solution for your project, please contact us for more information.